Sausage Balls (aka “Better than Bisquick Balls!”) - THM S
Recipe created by Jennifer Morris; shared with her permission. Thank you, Jennifer!!Print Pin
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 8oz block shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb sausage
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the butter and egg.
- Stir in the cheese and sausage.
- Roll into balls onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipes yields about 30 sausage balls depending on how big or small you roll them.