Mama Fox's Taste of Spring Salad - THM S
This light and lovely salad works well as a side salad or can be topped with salmon or grilled chicken for a complete meal. Be sure to select tender, ‘skinny’ asparagus stalks for best flavor, nutrition, and texture.Print Pin
- 2 cups spring mix greens
- 3 asparagus stalks, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- 1 Tbsp sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp crumbled feta
- ½ Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scant doonk stevia
- ¼ tsp italian herb blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Assemble salad.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Add protein of choice if desired.