Gdaddy’s Cauliflower Salad - THM LS
My dad - aka “Gdaddy” - has been a Trim Healthy ‘Mama’ for over 7 years and he knows how to tweak a recipe and make it healthier and better. That’s what he did with this cauli side salad and we cannot get enough of it! This pairs well with grilled meat, barbecue, or any other summer entree on your menu.Print Pin
- 4 cups thinly sliced cauliflower
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- ½ cup pimentos
- ½ cup diced purple onion
- Combine veggies in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to the veggie bowl and toss.
Best when allowed to marinate at least 4 hours; even better overnight.